Saturday, April 25, 2009

♥8 Things About Me♥

8 things I am looking forward to:
1.My "weekend"
2.Getting this dang tooth pulled
3.My youngests bday
4.MOVING!
5.Getting my new mini laptop
6.A full nights sleep
7.Bending my knee again
8.Walking up stairs without it hurting

8 things I did yesterday
1.Slept
2.Worked ugggggggg
3.Got a new pair of shoes
4.Did some errands
5.Checked my emails
6.Got a new tutorial written
7.Searched for some missing mojo
8.Talked to my sister

8 things I wish I could do
1.Find a better paying job
2.Learn to make scrapkits
3.Get my new laptop NOW! Grrrr Mennnn
4.Bend my knee fully
5.Run
6.Walk up stairs without my knee hurting
7.See a very close friend of mine that I miss
8.Go on vacation

8 shows I watch
1.CSI Miami
2.CSI
3.Charmed
4.Crossing Jordan
5.Star Trek Voyager ( yes imma trekie)
6.Star Trek Deep Space 9
7.ER
8.

8 people I'm tagging
1.Rachel Captivated Visions
2.Missy Scraps With Attitude
3.Tammy Tammy's Scraps
4.Yvette Essence Of Creativity
5.Robin JrBabe's Mess
6.Sara Sara's Scraps
7.Sox Soxsational Scraps
8.Missy Divine Intentionz

No comments: