Thursday, January 8, 2009



While tutting my recent tag Dark Angel using Rachel of Captivated Visions scrakit with the same name lol She told me that I had a award on her blog..Its so pretty I love Autumn its my favorite season..Anyways TY Rachel for the award..Im still kinda in shock that people like my tutorials like they do.If it wasnt for a friend of mine I would have never started tutting my tags it was with her persistance and tanasity(sp) that I took the plunge and here I am today..Thank you to her and to ALL the friends I have made in the past 5 yrs of PSPing...

Well it says that I have to give this award to 5 people ( no pressure there)

1st is Ali of Designs By Ali

2nd is Jessica of Scraps By Jessica

3rd is Tammy of Tammy's Scraps

4th is Teresa of Teresa's Scraps

5th is Missy of Scraps With Attitude

Thank you ladies for having apart of your teams

No comments: